Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MRI and CAT Scans

MRI's and CAT Scans are an integral part of modern diagnostic procedures. They can provide valuable information on the integrity of internal structures in the human body. They are important resources for modern medical procedures and have proved to be more benefical and less physically damaging than traditional x-rays. They do however, have an amazing effect on the Life Force system, primarily the chakras.

A number of years ago a regular client of mine called one day and said she felt "off" and asked if she could see me that afternoon. As she walked into my office, I saw that she looked almost grey, a sign of exhaustion.

I had just seen her the week before and she was vibrant and bright. The first words out of my mouth upon seeing her were "What happened?!" She said she wasn't sure but told me she had had an MRI the day before and hadn't felt right since. When I measured the output of her chakras I found that they were collapsed and the energy flow through them was at the most meager levvels. I treated her and told her to call me the next day and let me know how she felt. The next morning she called and she sounded like her old optimistic self. She had slept well and she felt fine. The Life Force was apparently flowing and everything was back to normal.

I believe that the intense level of magnetic energy that she experienced during the procedure had traumatized the chakras which are very sensitive to magnetic energy. The resulting low levels of Life Force flow were responsible for her disorientation. Because there had been no real trauma to the body, I believe that her Life Force would have returned in time but it could have taken several days or even more. Every client that I saw after that who had an MRI or a CAT scan exhibited the same pattern, without exception. I believe that these procedures are safe and often very beneficial but that the temporary impact on the Life Force system is real and predicable.

Now as a matter of practice I recommend to all my clients to schedule an appointment with me the day after one of these procedures. Re-opening and balancing the Chakra System is easy and simple and it makes a helpful procedure even easier for the individual to recover from.

No comments:

Post a Comment